Mission Statement & Core Values
- Honest - We pledge to be ever truthful and forthright with our clients.
- Trustworthy - We maintain strict confidentiality and always act in the best interest of our clients.
- Dependable - We do what we say and help clients stay financially on-track.
- Independent - We seek out the best choices for our clients and are not influenced by outside pressures. We will help you think about investing differently.
- Consistent - We build a consistent track record that clients can rely upon.
- Caring - We genuinely wish our clients the highest levels of health, happiness, and good fortune.
These are more than just words to us - these ideas are the way we live each day, and the core of why we do what we do.
We chose this profession because of our ability to positively change the situations of the individuals, families and business entities with whom we work through our financial planning and investment management process.
Please be advised that EnRich Financial Partners LLC cannot meet the March 31, 2020 filing deadline for the required annual amendment for its Form ADV Part 1, Part 2, and Appendix 1. EnRich is relying on SEC Order, Release Number 5463, dated March 13, 2020 for a filing extension, as allowed under such Order. The reason for the failure to meet the normal deadline is due to the current and potential effects of COVID-19. We anticipate that the annual amendment will be filed on or prior to April 2, 2020.